Saturday 17 August 2013

All Nigerian Foods

Nigerian foods are simple and easy to make if you can follow my detailed articles and mind blowing videos.
Welcome to the best blog in the world for Nigerian recipes, if you are looking for quick, simple and easy Nigerian recipes then you are at the right place. You can use this site irrespective of your location
Whether you are looking to improve your menu or surprise your spouse you are at the right place. Are you married to a Nigerian person and desires to surprise him with a special Nigerian threat? I am here for you. You will learn so much about making Nigerian foods that you would even surprise yourself, welcome.
You can start with very simple foods if you are new to Niaja foods, I made a simple list of Easy Nigerian Recipes, most people chose to start with easy recipes because they are widely eaten and very easy to make.
Here are information on making other Nigerian foods, I told you that it is going to be comprehensive.
My name is Peace Anegbu, welcome to my Nigerian food blog, you will learn to make Nigerian foods here.

Here is a list of all the popular and easy to make Nigerian breakfast recipes learn the different recipes that I know about and how to make all of them. You will learn the two indomie recipes that I know about and why I prefer to take very light foods in the morning. Click the button to visitNaija Breakfast
Visit this page to learn everything you need to know about Nigerian soups, I tried to compile a list of all the soups eaten Nigerian with step by step guide on how to make all of them, I also made videos for most of them just so you can have a better view of all the ingredients used.Nigerian Soups
I made a comprehensive list of all known Nigerian desserts here, you will learn how to make Nigerian nkwobi, I get lots of questions here on how to make Nigerian Nkwobi (a very delicious evening dessert). You will also learn how to make the very popular African salads and lots of other dessertsNigerian Dessert
Here is my list of Nigerian cuisines, you will learn to make all Nigerian popular recipes here. You will learn about most of the recipes I created myself and why you need to have inculcate a healthy eating habit. You will also see the video on making Nigerian salad, one of my favorite healthy foodsNigerian Cuisines

We have guides to making Nigerian desserts; you will also find information on how to make simple foods like like Nigerian pepper soup, Bolle, fried yam and plantain, Nigerian suya, The delicious Nkwobi, {a very perfect evening dessert, popularly eaten by the Igbos},
What kind of foods do you want to make? We want to cover all the foods eaten in Nigeria.
You can even send us a mail to request for a recipe you would want us to publish and we would gladly help you out. We want to be as comprehensive as possible, from the very popular Fried Rice to different kinds of Nigerian foods, rice recipes, Nigerian salads, both the vegetable and fruit salads.
You will also learn to make local Nigerian foods like the Yoruba Ewedu soup, groundnut soup, all the foods eaten by Nigerian minority tribes, this part will interest you if you are dating a Nigerian man and don’t know what to make for breakfast or dinner.
I will list foods eaten by two major Nigerian tribes Igbo and Yoruba and of course some of my favorite Calabar foods, I have to include this tribe for a particular reason
All Nigerian Foods

Learn more about foods eaten by the major Nigerian tribes and other popular Foods in Nigeria

This is for all the Igbo foods, click to visit the main page and learn how to make Igbo Foods
I made a list of all know Yoruba foods here, click To learn how to make Nigerian Yoruba Foods
I made the River State native soup here Click to learn about River State Native Soup

I have my list of Nigerian stew here, start from Nigerian tomato stew
I made a list of all know Nigerian Rice Recipe, click To start From Nigerian Fried rice
Here is my list of Nigerian morning foods – Nigerian Breakfast Recipes

There are hundreds of foods from Nigeria, majority of them are very tasty and delicious when they are well made. Many of the foods in Nigeria are easy to prepare, you just need to follow my articles and videos. Welcome, feel free to check out more pages
Content goes here...–John Doe, Company Name
 123

1 comment: